Let’s say, you want to remove unwanted blocks and layers from your drawing.
- Type Purge > Select Blocks
- Enter name(s) to purge > Press Enter
- Verify each name to be purged? > Select No
Repeat the procedure for purging unwanted layers.
Note: Only “empty” layer (those with no objects) can be deleted.
- Select layers to purge from the list. Items that can’t be purged (active layer, layer Defpoints, Standard Text / Dimension style…) must be excluded from the list, otherwise the purge won’t work.
- Select the Purge icon (brush image).